RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE
The Recruitment Privacy Note
Talentwerk Limited, a part of a Digital Workforce Group, understands that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person. This Recruitment Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes how we handle and protect your personal data in connection with Talentwerk recruiting processes and programs.
This Privacy Notice only applies to the personal data of job applicants, potential candidates for employment, and our other recruiting programs and events. This data will only be used for recruitment purposes.
What personal information we might collect and process?
- Personal details from CV such as name, address, contact details;
- Work history (previous employers, dates, positions held), etc.;
- Education and professional qualifications;
- Salary, bonuses, benefits, etc.;
- Information of nationality, visa / right to work permit information (such as a copy of passport, driving licence, National Insurance number);
- Results of pre-employment screening checks and employer references where necessary;
- Assessment results e.g. Psychometric assessment results, telephone assessment.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be accessed by recruiters and interviewers working at Talentwerk where the position for which you are applying is based, as well as by recruiters and interviewers working in different countries within the Digital Workforce Group. IT and administrative staff within the Digital Workforce Group may also have a limited access to your personal data in order to perform their jobs.
Talentwerk uses third party service providers for a recruiting software system. We also share your personal data with other third party service providers that assist us in pre-employment screening and testing.
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any questions or wish that any data about you would be deleted from our systems, please contact us [email protected].